Weaving skills in our hands, love in our hearts with the intentions of our minds to create flourishing families.
- Do you feel at the end of your tether and want to parent without feeling frustrated?
- Are you tired of ideas that don’t work and want to see your child’s actions through a different lens?
- Do you feel that whatever you say falls on deaf ears and want new strategies for parenting?
- Are you wanting your family to flourish and build on what they do well?
Frustrated to Flourishing families weaves strength based approaches to find the joy in parenting.
Parenting is a journey and can be equal measures of joy and challenge, that’s why we offer an integrated approach with tips and tools to help you:
- Develop a fun approach to parenting and communicating using a strengths lens.
- Understand the role of brain states and the impacts on children’s thoughts, feelings and actions.
- Turn arrgh! moments into aha moments with reframing techniques to respond rather than react.
- Recognise your family’s strengths as diverse and unique to each child to understand the compelling motivations of their play.
How it works
Frustrated to Flourishing is not a one size fits all approach. We integrate the latest research in neuroscience, positive psychology, growth mindsets and education so you can shine the light on strengths allowing your family to flourish.
Coaching options include face-to-face or online.
Shine a Light
Discovering strengths within your family to move from frustrated to finding the joy in parenting.
Full 34 Explore
A deeper exploration of parenting practices offering fresh perspectives and fun approaches to build strong foundations.
Introductory evening workshops for Strength Based Parenting approaches.
Maumahara ki tou mana ahua ake.
Cherish your absolute uniqueness
Kia ora! We’re here to help
Elise & Danette
Contact us today to see how we can help you.
We look forward to hearing from you.